Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals DE Jonathan Fanene charged with eight felonies, five misdemeanors
(06-07-2019, 07:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: The guy who kicked my face in one night at a convenience store and nearly killed me only got two paltry years for his crime.. The Dayton police weren't going to bother investigating until I told the detective, "Do me and my son have to go find this guy and drag him to police headquarters for you?"
Cop: "Are you trying to say I'm not doing my job?"
Me: "Of course not, but if I have to go find him every newspaper and TV news station in town is going to know about you."
He was in custody the next day..  True story..  I still have steel plates in my face from the episode.. It often triggers metal detectors.. 

Damn... The incident I was talking about happened in Dayton too. 3 years ago when I was at work a bunch of teenage kids were beating the hell outta a junkie on my street. There were only women, children, and elderly people around. The whole thing got way out of hand with the guy trying to run into people's houses. Dayton police showed up 4 hours later.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals DE Jonathan Fanene charged with eight felonies, five misdemeanors - jason - 06-07-2019, 08:46 PM