Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FEC looking into AOC and 10 other Democrats for campaign finance violations
(06-10-2019, 10:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The initial allegation was that she used her campaign funds to pay for her divorce. That part ended up being false, but she used funds to travel to out of state political events. She disagreed with the state board over whether or not those political events she attended with those funds were "personal", with the state board ruling that anything they did not considered related to her office to be "personal".

Certainly an area that is not black or white, especially when context is applied. 

(06-11-2019, 11:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You did a little more than mention it.

Suppose we'll see if the subjects ever become relative.

Here's me mentioning "that she was falsely accused of using campaign money to pay for her divorce".

You could have just admitted that there was no reason to tag me in that post instead of trying to find some asinine connection that doesn't exist, but here we are.

Like I said before, if your only aim is to be antagonist and intellectually dishonest in hopes of restoring some of your crumbling internet self confidence, refrain from engaging me. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FEC looking into AOC and 10 other Democrats for campaign finance violations - BmorePat87 - 06-12-2019, 12:05 AM