Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Déjà Vu With Bengals After Week 3
(09-28-2015, 12:46 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Without jinxing Dalton, I will say it seems to me he's playing better this year.  In yesterday's game, even though he didn't have a clean pocket many times, he scrambled or stepped up and seemed to make the right decision a lot of the times.  The 80 yard TD to Green occurred after he stepped up almost into Gio who got pushed back.  But Andy stepped up and made a great throw, leading Green perfectly.  

During a scramble, he juked out Mosley to score the first TD and a couple of other times he scrambled and slid at the right time to both get a first down and also not get hit hard.  Finally, on the game winning drive, IIRC, he scrambled out of pressure (a little Aaron Rodgers like) and made a perfect pass to Gio on the run, which led to Gio being able to catch it in stride and run another 15 - 20 yards and shut up the crowd for an instant.  

If Dalton can show this amount of poise and composure in the rest of the games, the Bengals will be in great shape.

Our O-line is holding their blocks and giving Dalton that extra 1/2 second.  That in combination with Eifert, MJ, Sanu, Green as targets and Dalton looks like a world beater.  I can't wait to get Hill going too.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Déjà Vu With Bengals After Week 3 - EatonFan - 09-29-2015, 09:49 PM