Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad
(06-19-2019, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No one said the article had "nothing" to do with the Central Park Case, it was a violent crime in NYC and the oped was about violent crime in NYC. Quit changing words to defend your right to hate. I've simply asked; what does Trump have to apologize for in the article and so far I've received no answer.

Perhaps you're confusing this with a thread called "Trump refuses to accept innocence of CP5". post in that one and I'll agree with you.

....sigh....

Unless the oped has "nothing" to do with the case then DJT has no reason to apologize to the men.

However:

Quote:No one said the article had "nothing" to do with the Central Park Case, it was a violent crime in NYC and the oped was about violent crime in NYC.

Since is has "something" to do with the Central park Case it is worth asking him about it and seeing if he feels he should apologize for it. Especially as he still, decades later, insists he was right about the men accused and that they should have been put to death. (That was his position in the oped...that those found guilty of crimes like the Central Park Case should be put to death. And he still believes they are guilty of it so he still wants them put to death.)

There's an answer.

Perhaps if you read up on the case and how that oped tied into everything Trump was saying about the boys it would make more sense.

I can only provide the information, I cannot make anyone learn.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad - GMDino - 06-19-2019, 02:08 PM