Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad
(06-19-2019, 03:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: I guess the answer would be - if Trump only had written the article, if it were only about that, then probably nothing (except, well, for maybe stirring all kinds of fears and tension, but whatever). But the article is not an isolated thing and clearly stands in context to many of his other claims and statements regarding the Central Park 5 he made, back then and until now. I suppose that context is quite clear to many, as it is quite clear to me.

It's not just about the op-ed. And as others already have stated, the OP distinctly says so.
Yeah I get context is a funny thing. 

Not too long ago I posted a thread titled "Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk". Guess how many people were interested in the context of the OP that the same person that wanted to fight Trump for saying things (groping) was found to have actually been doing the act? 

I think I've still got one that's titled "I'm Pro Choice". Guess how many cared that the context was about assisted suicide, but rather used it as a launching point for something else?

The title of this thread is "Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad". The context is he should apologize for the oped AND his follo up comments on the CP5. I've agreed his actions currently are beneath POTUS, my question remains what should Donald Trump apologize for in that oped he wrote as a private citizen and a citizen of the city in which he opines about violent crime?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad - bfine32 - 06-19-2019, 04:27 PM