Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh off to rough start in his debut.
(09-08-2015, 09:27 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: UM fans should expect this... Its going to be a year or two before they get back to being heavy hitters in the B10. Harbs will get the talent pipeline back and pumping. On the other hand if the Buckeyes manage to win another title, it wont bode well for recruiting south of that border.

(09-28-2015, 09:23 PM)Ryuko Wrote: I'm glad you gave me credit for being impartial on that 6-6 call, because I'm feeling rather foolish about it now. Based on what I saw Saturday, you guys are trending more towards 9-3 or better.

They are definitely playing with a different attitude or mindset than in the past.  I didn't have any doubts he'd turn things around, but wasn't confident it would happen that quickly.  I guess winning attitudes and culture starts from the top and that can go a long way.

lots of games to be played though.

My trip there a couple weeks back was a great time as well.  Can't believe i waited this long to start hitting up college football games.  amazing experience for any football fan or even any sports fan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harbaugh off to rough start in his debut. - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 09-30-2015, 10:05 AM