Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-28-2015, 11:32 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I believe in god and evolution, but I don't try to merge the two, as it just creates a bastardized version of both. I have my faith, and I have an analytical nature and I know how to keep them separate.

Why do atheists always seem so angry?

If you had an analytical nature it would be quite easy to analyze how evolution and Genesis can co-exist without creating a bastardized version of both.  You have stated repeatedly, "I try not to think about it."  People with an analytical nature analyze things.  In order to analyze things it is an absolute requirement you must think about stuff.  It's just another one of your bullshit claims.  You're an analyzer who tries not to think about stuff.  You claim evolution replaces your god, but you still believe in your god despite your belief in evolution.  You claim believing in evolution and Genesis would only result in an ancient aliens episode, yet you believe in both.  You're a fraud and a liar.

I don't know why you believe atheists always seem so angry.  Why don't you ask an atheist?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-30-2015, 10:37 AM