Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots
(09-30-2015, 11:23 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You fail at not realizing that you contradicted yourself.

You said the past does not dictate the future. Using that logic, you can't bring up anything that has happened in the past, whether it means it has a "chance" to do something or not. This has nothing to do with guarantees or chance, the past doesn't dictate the future, remember? The fact that Marvin has beaten Bill in the past is 100% irrelevant even for the possibility of a future outcome if "the past does not dictate the future".

I know this may be difficult for you, but these words we're using have actual definitions, and you can't go around changing them and expect everyone to just agree with your new terms. Either use words properly or be prepared for someone that understands how to use them to educate you on them.

Nice try though.

(09-30-2015, 11:29 AM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Yup.  I was just about to write the same thing but you beat me to it.

Don't worry though, it is lawyer speak...talk in circles so no one knows what you are saying.

Hard to disagree with you guys here about Fred, this is very true.

I still think we could play with the Pats with this team healthy, but lots of things would have to go
right for us and Marv would have to not lose us the game with stupid challenges and his inability to
coach with a guy like Belicheck.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merril Hodge says Bengals can compete with the Patriots - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-30-2015, 12:08 PM