Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Chance We Go After A FA LT?
(06-27-2019, 03:49 PM)samhain Wrote: I'd say they have no choice if Boling truly is done, be it for his career or just even just the season.  There's no way in hell that they can go into September with Hart, Glenn, and as the brilliant Jim Turner says "John Jerry played 5 games at tackle in his career" as your plan.  That's a joke.  John Jerry couldn't make a roster last year, and he sure as shit couldn't pass as a NFL OT at this point if he couldn't in his prime.  The fact that Turner even said that is pretty discouraging as far as putting faith in this reject staff goes.  

My guess would be that they will wait until camp cuts come around and hope something materializes for them.  Penn and Parnell are apparently available, and neither are good.  That said, Penn in an Eric Winston or Andre Smith-type of role might not be awful.  

If they don't add a tackle, you're looking at Bobby Hart at LT if/when Cordy goes down, which he does kind of a lot.  Then you get John freaking Jerry at RT, lol.  If that's not the worst tackle combination in the league, then I have no idea what is.

Relax, we've got Kent Dorfman, err I mean Perkins, Kent Perkins waiting in the wings..   Ninja 

But yeah, they need to be working on a move of some sort, and quickly..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Any Chance We Go After A FA LT? - BFritz21 - 06-26-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Any Chance We Go After A FA LT? - SunsetBengal - 06-27-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Any Chance We Go After A FA LT? - J24 - 07-01-2019, 12:20 AM