Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate
(06-27-2019, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With no examples!  

Typical Pat move.

As for the rest, bashing Trump instead of using logic.  Like I keep saying, though, that's the Dems' only shot at winning.

Thanks for proving my points  ThumbsUp

A "typical Pat move" would be for me to provide a solid argument with quantifiable data. I've learned that some people don't care about facts so I just don't worry about that with some people.

However, example: the entire debate contained no comments on penis size, contained full sentences, and contained no slurs against minorities.

In terms of fact based arguments, there were numerous.

Cory Booker on healthcare:

Quote:“We’re talking about this as a health care issue, but in communities like mine — low-income communities — it’s an education issue because kids who don’t have health care are not going to succeed in school. It is an issue for jobs and employment because people who do not have good health care do not succeed at work. It’s even a retirement issue because in my community African Americans have a lower life expectancy because of poorer health care. And so where I stand is very clear: Health care, it’s not just a human right, it should be an American right.”

Elizabeth Warren on clean energy and pollution:

Quote:"There’s going to be a worldwide need for green technology, ways to clean up the air, ways to clean up the water. We can be the ones to provide that. We need to go tenfold in our research and development in green energy going forward."

Jay Inslee on green jobs

Quote:“The next thing I’ll do is put people to work in the jobs of the present and the future. Donald Trump is simply wrong. He says wind turbines cause cancer. We know they cause jobs."

meanwhile at Trump's campaign event last week we saw the opposite of fact based arguments

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/19/politics/fact-check-trump-orlando-rally/index.html
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate - BmorePat87 - 06-27-2019, 10:35 PM