Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-01-2019, 02:00 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Losing Williams is a drag but there are other ways to improve the OL and one of the biggest to me is Price coming into his own at C. We havent had anyone with his upside since Rich Braham. He missed a lot of training and time last year and was on a team under coaches on their way out with injuries and inexperience all around him. I expect big improvements from him this year, and that alone could turn the OL around. I remember how losing Braham changed everything on our OL back then. Not too mention, and this wont be popular but Hart is still as young as some rookies, and has a ton of upside still. I highly doubt he's topped off and is unable to improve his play at age 23 with his athletic ability. That doesnt even make sense really. Turner may get way more out of him. Also, Miller, Jerry and Jordan all look to be potential upgrades at either G positions over last season. Plenty of reasons to have hope.

Sadly, it seems that many have already written Billy Price off as a bust, because he didn't make the NFL All-Pro team as a rookie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - SunsetBengal - 07-01-2019, 03:01 PM