Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-01-2019, 03:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hi!

Going to a point upthread, the point here was never to say people should "shut up". It is more about the effect all the crying and cynicism is having on the tone of this forum. It is making it borderline unreadable.

Anyone remember the old Bengals.com forums? They also became unreadable before the site closed them down. Specifically in that case it was a certain group of posters spamming thread after thread with the negativity and moaning.

At least to me Jungle Noise was supposed to be a place for Bengals fans to discuss the team and the upcoming (or completed or in progress) season. And we sometimes are one of the smartest sports forums out there as we actually discuss things like blocking angles, schemes and the other "X and O" elements other forums ignore. Just thinking.

The beauty if the forum decides the value of a thread, the members either promote it by reading it or get it removed by lack of comments and reading of it. I don't read every thread, I read and post and repost in threads I like. Others, I never visit after the original read of the OP in many cases. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - Luvnit2 - 07-01-2019, 05:31 PM