Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-01-2019, 10:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You are absolutely right.  Good coaching staffs do manage to scheme around whichever position has a weakness.  Hopefully, we'll get to see that happen with the Bengals, for a change.  

Many seem willing to instantly dismiss Zac Taylor's experiences as "menial and trivial" because he's never held a high post.  However, he possesses certain personal qualities not found in losers, qualities like "exceptional student of the game" and "excellent communicator".  Forget about the bodies in the uniforms, the key is getting them to go 100% in the manor that they are supposed to and exactly when they are supposed to.  

How many years did we watch Marvin attempt to pound square pegs through round holes?  Let's have a little faith in Zac Taylor that he can have the foresight to see the problems and have the team coached up to execute to their strengths, rather than conform to a generic philosophy.

Yeah... I don't get it.

Faith in Zac Taylor may not be the right word, but I'm definitely willing to give him and his staff a chance. I understand those that can't seem to do it. It's like coming out of a long relationship or a divorce. Life with that other person is really all you know for awhile.

I remember most of us seemed pretty excited about Taylor initially. Then he didn't bring in our guy Del Rio as DC, and the whole FA thing happened. It seems like some of us are stuck in the same ol same ol view of the team. The players are buying in. I personally thing Taylor comes off impressive. I'm gonna let them fall on their face before I start piling on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - jason - 07-01-2019, 10:42 PM