Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-01-2019, 10:42 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I don't get it.

Faith in Zac Taylor may not be the right word, but I'm definitely willing to give him and his staff a chance. I understand those that can't seem to do it. It's like coming out of a long relationship or a divorce. Life with that other person is really all you know for awhile.

I remember most of us seemed pretty excited about Taylor initially. Then he didn't bring in our guy Del Rio as DC, and the whole FA thing happened. It seems like some of us are stuck in the same ol same ol view of the team. The players are buying in. I personally thing Taylor comes off impressive. I'm gonna let them fall on their face before I start piling on.

I'm certainly interested in seeing what he can do and I'm very glad we finally had a coaching shake-up.  With that being said, I can also admit that getting a QB coach to be HC while other teams are going for offensive-minded OC's to be HC is sort of like waking up on Christmas morning and finding a Tubro Grafix-16 when everyone else got a Sega Genesis or a Super Nintendo.  Hey, maybe it's just as good, and hey maybe it'll even be better than those systems with the fancier resumes.

As for the crying and moaning, as I pointed out we may as well cool it now because if the o-line looks bad in 2019 and our offense isn't awesome in spite of it, we are going to be right back to not being able to fairly judge ZT and his system or Dalton because "Even Tom Brady wouldn't be able to succeed with this line!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - Nately120 - 07-01-2019, 11:02 PM