Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-01-2019, 12:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I can't figure out the point of this internet posting other than to tell people to shut up on a message board.

Ahh, but you missed the most important aspect of message board posting when you can simultaneously be the smartest AND the dumbest person alive at the very same time. Of course it does take a bit of effort on the part of readers, but it's effortless on the part of self appointed geniuses and quite obvious on the part of morons..   ThumbsUp And trust me..It took a great effort to spell simultaneously right with the aid of my trusty spell checker. 
Do we get to chose what we cry and moan about? It's hot and hasn't rained for awhile here and the ******* (<---name of actual flower is censored??? THAT'S A CRIME! Oh the inhumanity of using the name of this! [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2F...er.jpg&f=1] ) in the backyard are dying and my tomatoes aren't doing very well again.. DAMMIT! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - grampahol - 07-02-2019, 02:12 PM