Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-02-2019, 04:42 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Billy Price wants to be great,however I feel he has some not of his fault issues in that he is too short to play the position,I saw him last season just get pushed 10 feet back against big nose tackles and I feel he cannot hold up against the best of the best called the NFL. I see his backup in Trey Hoskins being a better fit as he played very well last season when price was injured.I see Price getting banged up during the season and someone will be replacing him.Does anyone know the names of all the backups for the entire O-line and are they good enough to come in and hold up and to me we go as far as the line will allow Dalton to play and he likes to bale out as soon as he feels the pressure of the line not holding up.We shall see how it goes.Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing a ZT offense in action.who-dey :andy: ThumbsUp

This is definitely what could hold him back. He has over 1" shorter arms than James Daniels and Frank Ragnow. If he can't get his hands on the DTs, he can't be effective. He will need to have really active hands to hit defenders' arms away so he can get into their chests and drive them back.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - ochocincos - 07-02-2019, 04:47 PM