Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Jr. Shares, Then Deletes, a Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris’s Race
(07-02-2019, 04:09 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well, he was also the one who penned the 1994 Crime Bill. Considering tough on crime is a thing that Kamala is being accused of in some cases, wouldn't that burden rest at Biden's feet as well?

The empirical test says "no."  According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, Biden has 21% of the black vote, to Harris' and Warren's tie at 20%. https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2631.  The difference was far greater last month.

Joe is more likely to get a pass than Harris, I think, especially among black voters over 50.

As I say this I remind you that I am not a big Biden supporter. I have followed the guy since the '80s, and while I like him a lot personally, I don't think he will match Warren or Harris in the upcoming debates.  If I am wrong about his waning ability to focus and grasp the nuances of today's electorate, he will show that in the upcoming debates and I will change my mind and support the old white guy.  His understanding of policy is broader than anyone else's in the field, I believe. I just worry that age is having an effect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Jr. Shares, Then Deletes, a Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris’s Race - Dill - 07-02-2019, 06:14 PM