Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate
(07-02-2019, 07:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL probably true, but we need to be able to develop a system that takes care of our own first. I don't want to end up with a broken system that is over loaded because of non-USC's.

Meh, people already complain that US citizens who "don't deserve it" are getting treated too well.  No matter how great things get there are always going to be people who are upset because they perceive people who supposedly deserve it less are getting treated too well.

It's like me saying that I'll start donating to charity when I'm comfortable enough with the money I have to do so. I can go my whole life and never feel secure enough to start giving, but I can always convince myself that I'll be a good person tomorrow as long as things get better. Enough republican politicians must have pointed out that people with smart phones are getting medical assistance, because for some reason I keep hearing that poor people would maybe deserve healthcare if they would just use land lines...apparently.

Die in the street, you leech! Oh, you dropped your verizon plan? Nice...ok, now I have no problem with you getting $100k worth of medical coverage just like I would if I needed it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate - Nately120 - 07-02-2019, 08:30 PM