Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate
(07-02-2019, 10:48 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I also hate when my government does things that benefit me.
Government does so much for people, but what it's not supposed to do is just hand out free everything, which is what the Democrats want.
(07-03-2019, 01:07 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hmm. Weird. I heard stuff about healthcare being a human right, education investments in our population, environmental conservation, and compassion for humankind. 

Food is a human right, so should the government be giving the same amount and quality of food that rich people (or even just people getting by with average incomes) to those who can't afford it?

I'd say food is more of a human right than healthcare is.

It's also just not feasible to give away free healthcare for all.

Giving away $1,000 each month to each citizen over 18?  That's not giving away free stuff?

College is a privilege, not a right.  Giving it away to everyone lessens its credibility and meaning.

Watch the debate again because I think you're just like every other Democrat and brainwashed by the thought of free stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate - BFritz21 - 07-03-2019, 02:07 AM