Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate
(07-03-2019, 05:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Yeah, that is different. If you need it then its ok to take free stuff from the Government.
Um.......  yes?

(07-03-2019, 09:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So you deserve free stuff because you need it, but the other people who need stuff are just lazy good for nothings, right?
HA!  A personal attack fail!

We're not talking about "needing" things from the government, we're talking Democrats just giving things away to people for no reason.
(07-03-2019, 10:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Have you considered the optics of politicking against government assistance for others while simultaneously receiving government assistance when your hobbies are poker tournaments and sports betting while bragging about what a successful businessman your father is?

Honestly, we would get a better return on investment by using tax dollars to send people to college or trade school because their increased earning potential over their lifetime will increase tax revenue compared to providing assistance to you.

What does my father having been a successful businessman (he's retired) have anything to do with me needing assistance?  I didn't receive government money while I was a minor under his roof.

And I don't use the money from the government on poker tourneys and, even when I did, it wasn't more than a few hundred (if that) a month.  People use their money for leisure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate - BFritz21 - 07-03-2019, 12:23 PM