Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI claims it lost file on neo-Nazi website Stormfront ‘after a reasonable search’
(07-03-2019, 11:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Let's play a game called:
Subterfuge or Incompetence?

Submit your votes below.

When I see a Trumpet I generally think incompetence. But the obvious manipulation of the incompetent leads me to think it is subterfuge. Pretty tough question in today's world. Is this the type of stuff we can expect from our Trump FBI? Its not just the embarrassment on a global scale we have to deal with and the churning of shit humans in prominent positions thanks to our reality tv show host conman serial sexual assaulter president, but now just straight up failure? I think it is possible that there is a shit vain actively growing in our government. A lot of good people have left government positions in protest of having a giant orange ass-clown with zero good human qualities as a leader. Its like if you just quit wiping your ass. There is a bunch of shit building up around there. And the sooner something is done about it the better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI claims it lost file on neo-Nazi website Stormfront ‘after a reasonable search’ - NATI BENGALS - 07-04-2019, 02:28 AM