Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-04-2019, 03:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't think it's that simple. Marvin was a pretty good regular season coach. In the playoffs, our rosters generally had glaring weaknesses that got exposed. I wonder what the results would have been had we added that extra free agent or two?

Re: 2015 - The Bengals were drafting and signing character red flag guys for years and it burned them. NO COACH has controlled Burfict. To pin that meltdown solely on Marvin isn't accurate. The Bengals front office deserves part of the blame for assembling such a volatile roster. And yes, I get that Jeremy Hill fumbled. Maybe Marvin forgot to tell his professional RB to hang onto the football?

Yeah pretty much but he still couldn't handle the Steelers.

One of the "glaring weaknesses" this team had in the playoffs was Marvin though.  LOL

I'd say usually dominant portions of those teams got nullified more than anything.

Even our highly touted D-line got dismissed regularly by an equally good O-line opponent.

That's when talented coaching can prepare before the game and adjust as it evolves.

Can Zac and his group do this?

LOL  Nobody even knows if he can win a game in the NFL!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - BengalsRocker - 07-04-2019, 04:16 PM