Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Okay is everyone done crying and moaning?
(07-06-2019, 05:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That’s dismal. How can you judge ZT already when he hasn’t coached a game for the Bengals yet? If you go by his past, then you may have trust issues in people, like they don’t learn and grow. I think ZT will come in and show us what it’s like to be competitive in the NFL. He’s been praised by his peers for his intelligence.

Too many people give up too easy and lose hope. That’s not a cheap shot by any means at you, but the negative feedback on whatever this team does to try and get better is baffling. If ZT walks in and stinks up the house, then so be it. At least we tried to fix what hasn’t been working for 16yrs.

I just hope that if he doesn’t do well as HC, that we don’t hang on more than 3-4. I would like to feel the joy of a SB before I die.

I think they almost have to give him 3-4 years.  If they are as bad as I think they'll be, he should get to pick his own quarterback and get a shot to groom him,  That's how he made his name.  Beyond that, he'll officially be in a rebuilding phase and will need to stock the roster with players he sees as ideal for his system.

Since free agency won't be used in any meaningful way to do this, it's going to take more than a couple of offseasons to build a roster.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay is everyone done crying and moaning? - samhain - 07-07-2019, 07:04 PM