Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors
(07-09-2019, 02:49 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I believe that I read somewhere that there were 3 FBI investigations that uncovered zero evidence.  But that still wasn’t enough to convince people he was innocent....

Maybe that was Supreme Court Justice Kavenaugh.  

Anyways, since when do we need evidence to call people racist, sexual predators, or enemy’s of the state that collude with Russia?  It’s the new norm.  Guilty until proven innocent...unless you are President Trump....then it’s guilty until proven innocent, guilty again and then proven innocent and then somebody else is guilty of something and Trump took a picture with that guilty person and said something about him so guilty again.

Well, considering there's evidence in both this scenario and in the Kavanaugh scenario, I doubt that 3 FBI investigations with zero evidence thing was about either. I'm not exactly sure what case you're thinking of, but maybe it will come to you eventually.

As far as needing evidence to call people racist, I can't think of a scenario where someone has been called racist, a sexual predator or an enemy of the state without evidence.

There may be a case where the evidence is misinterpreted or someone presented evidence that was made to seem more racist than it was, but I don't know how you can call someone a racist without evidence that they did or said something racist.

This story is not an example of that and neither is Donald Trump in any of his escapades. So I really don't understand where you're going with any of this.

If a person were called racist and there were no screenshots, comments, videos, quotes, appearances or actions that signified racism, I guarantee you there would not be an outcry regarding that person, like the person in this story.

If you have a story where someone was called a racist with, literally, no evidence or indications that they are, I'd happily read it and, based on the contents, amend my opinion.

But until then your post just sounds like silly right wing propaganda to me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors - CJD - 07-09-2019, 07:53 AM