Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors
(07-09-2019, 12:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pretty much discussion around here.  Claim made with no proof...ask for proof...claim maker says they are done talking about it.

And if one of us provides links and citations it is ignore as too long to read or dismissed offhand without any counter citations.

If you insist:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Alabama-Court-Awards-Fetus-the-Right-to-Sue?page=11&highlight=justice+thomas

In the linked thread someone is considered a racist because they suggest Thomas may have a different POV on abortions simply because of the race of the child due to his life experiences. And I think he was further considered racist because he said some Hispanics consider themselves white. 

As to ignoring: that's exactly what I will do when you post a sure to come feeble retort; as it is not my intention to derail the thread. I just found it "Golden" of CJD that he was unaware that folks are sometimes slurred with no "evidence" and hoped he could perserve that innocence.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors - bfine32 - 07-09-2019, 12:29 PM