Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors
(07-09-2019, 05:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wasn't "close" I said exactly what you said in fewer words.

But I have learned a lot that you and others consider that simply wearing a hat evidence of being a racist. 

I can easily claim that using the reasonable person standard that simply wearing a hat is not evidence of a racist, just as I believe wearing a hoody is not evidence of being a thug. 

I get you made a statement "Show me examples of someone considered a racist without evidence" and then when examples were provided to you (The Covington Kids and my being considered a racist because I asserted Justice Thomas may have a different perspective because of experiences) you want to dispute them. It's human nature and understandable. But none of that changes the fact than many (regardless of skin color) are considered racists on a daily basis with nothing furnishing the truth of this

Person A: He's a racist!!

Person B: What's your evidence

Person A: He has on a MAGA hat

Person B:.........uuuuuhhhmmm...

Guess who's person A and person B

I can tell you are bothered by the revelation that Trump is a suspected racist. 

That's good. It's the little steps that are important. We can't all get to the same place at the same pace.

As for persons A and B, I can't say who is who. What are my pool of people I can choose from?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors - CJD - 07-09-2019, 05:56 PM