Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors
(07-09-2019, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No you wouldn't.

You were already provided links to dispute your "no one is called racist without evidence" stance and have not re-evaluated your position; you've double downed on it. 

So I doubt linking stories of folks considering folks wearing hoodys as "evidence" of being a thug would change anything. 

You provided links to dispute a stance I did not have, which was "no one is called racist without definitive proof." I never had that stance, so it makes sense that your links would not change my stance.

And I also didn't ask for stories about people treating hoodies like evidence. I asked for a story about a criminal staking claim on hoodies as "the symbol of those who support me and what I do."

Granted, that was tongue in cheek because I know that story doesn't exist. Because that'd be ridiculous. Unfortunately, you can't say the same for MAGA hats being explicit support of Donald Trump.

You're basically trying to tell me that a MAGA hat isn't proof that you support Trump and, by extension, his beliefs.

So I dunno what else to tell you other than Stay Golden, ponyboy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors - CJD - 07-09-2019, 07:18 PM