Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors
(07-09-2019, 07:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You provided links to dispute a stance I did not have, which was "no one is called racist without definitive proof." I never had that stance, so it makes sense that your links would not change my stance.

And I also didn't ask for stories about people treating hoodies like evidence. I asked for a story about a criminal staking claim on hoodies as "the symbol of those who support me and what I do."

Granted, that was tongue in cheek because I know that story doesn't exist. Because that'd be ridiculous. Unfortunately, you can't say the same for MAGA hats being explicit support of Donald Trump.

You're basically trying to tell me that a MAGA hat isn't proof that you support Trump and, by extension, his beliefs.

So I dunno what else to tell you other than Stay Golden, ponyboy.
I provided you with a link in which I was considered racist because I suggested Justice Thomas might have a different view on mothers being allowed to abort their child simply because of the child's race. Where is the evidence in that instance?

Also you've continually asserted that simply wearing a MAGA hat is evidence of being a racist. 

I can go around the block and take a photo of a store front window that states folks must remove hoodys before entering this establishment. Those folks are as narrow-minded as those that think wearing a MAGA hat is evidence that someone is a racist.

I have never said wearing a MAGA hat isn't evidence that you support Trump because it is. Are you really now trying to say that supporting Trump is evidence that you're a racist? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restaurant owner blames liberal, LGBTQ critics for losing investors - bfine32 - 07-09-2019, 07:41 PM