Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'
(07-10-2019, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

I love when people don't get it.

No, we all got it.

Quote:That's why you're one of my favorite posters....your singular opinion of me taints what you read.  It's a beautiful thing really.

My opinion of you as a person has nothing to do with my reading comprehension.  Or are you now trying to play it off as an ironic statement?  It certainly wasn't written that way.

Quote:But don't take my "dangerous, racist, blanket statement" personally SSF...I love you.  

Please quote me correctly.  I said your statement was a racist blanket statement, which it is.  I did not say it was dangerous.

Quote:Carson is merely another in a long line of white males in this who say and do such things about immigrants.  "Love it or leave it" ain't new.  

Doubling down on the racism, well done.  Here's a small hint, if you replace "white" with any other ethnicity and it makes the statement sound racist it's because it always was.

Quote:If that is wrong...prove it.   Otherwise have a WONDERFUL day!

Your statement is worded in such a way as to imply that this is exclusively a white male issue.  Human history demonstrably shows this is not the case.  If you need this to be proven then I truly lament the quality of education you have received to this point in your life.  The irony of your post is that you fail to see how much it directly applies to you.  Willful blindness is a sad state of being.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous' - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-10-2019, 02:57 PM