Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'
(07-10-2019, 02:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, we all got it.

My opinion of you as a person has nothing to do with my reading comprehension.  Or are you now trying to play it off as an ironic statement?  It certainly wasn't written that way.

Please quote me correctly.  I said your statement was a racist blanket statement, which it is.  I did not say it was dangerous.

Doubling down on the racism, well done.  Here's a small hint, if you replace "white" with any other ethnicity and it makes the statement sound racist it's because it always was.

Your statement is worded in such a way as to imply that this is exclusively a white male issue.  Human history demonstrably shows this is not the case.  If you need this to be proven then I truly lament the quality of education you have received to this point in your life.  The irony of your post is that you fail to see how much it directly applies to you.  Willful blindness is a sad state of being.

I read all this and all I could think was "He thinks I'm Tucker Carlson...he should like me more."

I did add "dangerous" when you didn't repeat that adjective when comparing my words to Tucker's.  point to Slytherin!

EDit: to add that the phrase "it wasn't written that way" is wrong. Know one can know how a sentence is "written" unless they were there or they wrote it. More correctly it was how you read it in your head. And we all read things with out own biases.

"love it or leave it" and Tucker's commentary is the exclusivity of white males in the US.  All the personal attacks by you on my education and whatnot is just not worth responding to beyond that.

Comment on if you think Tucker is right or wrong and try to leave your personal bias against me out of it. Oh, wait...you think his words are "dangerous". But mine are too? But then he's attacking a favorite target of the right (and yours) so maybe that's why MY words are so bad.

Thanx!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous' - GMDino - 07-10-2019, 03:36 PM