Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'
(07-10-2019, 03:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Nothing like a racist comment to excite the base.

Odd then that GMDino's failed to bother you at all.  Or maybe you missed it?

(07-10-2019, 03:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: I read all this and all I could think was "He thinks I'm Tucker Carlson...he should like me more."

No, I think you're you based on what you've posted here over the years.

Quote:I did add "dangerous" when you didn't repeat that adjective when comparing my words to Tucker's.  point to Slytherin!

Thank you for the accuracy as I omitted "dangerous" intentionally.

Quote:EDit: to add that the phrase "it wasn't written that way" is wrong.  Know one can know how a sentence is "written" unless they were there or they wrote it.  More correctly it was how you read it in your head.  And we all read things with out own biases.

Incorrect, it wasn't written that way.  No interpretation was required by me because I read it exactly as written.  If you're attempting to walk it back now just say so and be done with it.

Quote:"love it or leave it" and Tucker's commentary is the exclusivity of white males in the US.  All the personal attacks by you on my education and whatnot is just not worth responding to beyond that.

Really, I suppose people like Ann Coulter are going to be disappointed you haven't noticed them to date.  I suppose we can add sexist to your racist statement.  You're really wracking them up.

Quote:Comment on if you think Tucker is right or wrong and try to leave your personal bias against me out of it.  Oh, wait...you think his words are "dangerous".  But mine are too?

Why are you repeating a falsehood that you retracted above.  I did not say your words are dangerous.  Can you not strive for consistency even within the same post?

Quote:But then he's attacking a favorite target of the right (and yours) so maybe that's why MY words are so bad.

She's not a favorite target of mine.  I've discussed her when her antisemtisim surfaced on more than one occasion.  I do believe she is an anti-Semite.  Beyond that you have no basis to make this accusation.  Your words are bad because they are bad on their own.  They need no connection to anything else to be properly labeled as such. 

Quote:Thanx!

You're most welcome.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous' - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-10-2019, 04:01 PM