Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous'
(07-10-2019, 05:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: And all I see is people attacking the OP in an attempt to avoid saying anything bad about Tuckers statement (because they secretly agree but don't want the label of being a racists).

No, you see people pointing out OP's racism, which he doubled down and expanded on.  Why do you not dislike his racism when you clearly dislike Tucker Carlson's?

(07-10-2019, 05:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As someone said earlier. Remove the word white, insert any other color and then ask yourself is it racist. If you answer is yes; then it was racist in it's original form.

A tired meme does nothing to change that

You're not leaving him with much.  If he could simply admit or retract his own racism we could actually discuss what he has proposed.  However, I'm not one to let racism by one of our posters simply slide by the wayside without calling it out. 

(07-10-2019, 05:18 PM)jj22 Wrote: Remove the word "white" and replace with "those people" and you'll get the point that you don't have to specify specific races to promote bigotry and hate.

Are you familiar with the long history of "dog whistling" (before Trump when folks used to talk in code. Sad that those days should be considered progress now).

We got a long way to go as a society. Still.

Yes, we do.  We could start by calling out racism in all its forms when we see it.  We could even do something as small as starting to do this on our message board.  Let's see you give that a shot.  I believe in you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: Omar 'living proof' US immigration laws are 'dangerous' - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-10-2019, 05:25 PM