Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock?
(09-30-2015, 09:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hi Kettle. Maybe this post will be more to your liking.

Sooooooooo we can take something that Looks like a bomb, shaped like a bomb, counts up or down like a bomb, and as long as we insist that it's called a Bahnana, then you have nothing to fear right?

Isn't this the same town where the Said Sisters who were honor murdered by their father grew up in?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4102781

And Garland is just a stone throw away..
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Sorry, but this area seems to be a hot bed waiting for something like what happened to happen.

Have you guys seen the pictures of the "clock in the pencil case"?
One look at it and he definitely has the look of a real bomb.

The police came, thought it looked like a hoax bomb and he wouldn't talk. They questioned him about it, then because he wouldn't cooperate, they cuffed him (but didn't torture him as his father suggests).

I don't care what his color is, he brought something to school that looks like a bomb and it caused a scare, and he wouldn't cooperate with the police when they were asking him about it (but had no problems talking to reporters).

To me it is nothing more than a PR stunt to get some fame and draw attention to Islamphobia.  School is supposed to be a safe place for kids, the cops overreacted a bit, but as I pointed out, they've had problems with this religion in the area for a while now and it's most likely standard procedure with how the reacted. I'd rather the cops over react and put the rights of many (the other students) over the rights of one student that is not cooperating.

I cited where the police said he never claimed it was "hoax bomb" and they had to drop the charges because...it wasn't a hoax bomb.

I don't know if two incidents withing a stone's throw constitutes a "hot bed".  I just know that based on the stories in the local papers (cited) and the police comments (cited) all he did was bring a clock to school that scared an English teacher so much they never evacuated the school or called in a bomb squad.  Instead they questioned him and he gave the same (truthful) response over and over until the arrested him.  All without notifying his parents.

So...you were saying?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock? - GMDino - 09-30-2015, 10:30 PM