Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(10-01-2015, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: His office stated they set up the meeting, it was done by no one else.

Incorrect.  The meeting wasn't known until Davis opened her yap about it.  The pope's handlers then admitted it took place.  With the usual caveats of course.

Quote:I don't see the "on the sly" assertion; unless you are suggesting there was something nefarious about him not wanting to divide folks during his visit. What would the SSFs of the would exclaimed if he had met publicly with this woman during his visit?  I doubt honest would be among the descriptives. 

You doubt wrong.  At the very least it would have been honest.  Divide people how, with your honest beliefs?  So you're essentially saying the pope is a moral coward, consensus!  The pope, who btw has no religious affiliation with any protestant, like Davis, is trying to talk out both sides of his mouth.  A not uncommon occurrence for a religious leader I might add.  If you're going to do something at least have the balls to own it.  Don't wait until someone else spills the beans to acknowledge that it happened.  In any event it puts the extreme lie to the current con man's exclamation to, "do unto others as you'd have them do to you."  Unless discriminating and lying are how you'd like to be treated, if so then have at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-01-2015, 01:18 AM