Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How much has this team really improved this off-season?
(07-19-2019, 07:20 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: It’s obviously always better to be healthy. I’m honestly just worn out as a fan shuffling excuses year in and year out.  I’ve finally set it right in my heart that if the Bengals suck this year specifically because of the Oline that I’m finally done going through it. It seems like an obvious black hole to someone uneducated about football compared to many on here. It feels like the team should be scratching and clawing by any means to improve this hole before the season starts. If It proves to be the case and they didn’t care to fix it, I’m finally out. I’ve went decades of being laughed at by friends because of the Bengals, I can handle that. I can’t handle supporting a team that won’t try anymore though.  I’ve been a diehard since the late 80’s but something is changing in me. It’s almost like a form of mental abuse that I’m about done putting myself through. I can only handle rooting for one absolutely pathetic organization and I’ll drop the Bengals before I do the Reds. Maybe I’m way off though and the line will be decent. I can understand struggling with coaching transition but this line should have been fixed a few years ago.

I dropped the Reds about 7 years ago. Tonight was an example of why I dropped them. Blow a 7 run lead in 1 inning, they are a joke, owner is a joke and worse than MB.

Talk about rebuild, Reds until 2019 sent talent away, Frazier, Chapman nd kept guys like Votto (worst defensive 1st basement in league and Homer Bailey.

But i digress. Yes injury year like one suffered by Bengals in 2018 is a legit excuse to lose. They won 6 games in spite of it. So it is realistic to think a healthy core of offensive players, improved play from Bates, Lawson, Hubbard and an infusion of rookie LB Pratt may get us talent wise equal to playoff teams. Then, it becomes coaching, is Zac the answer. Can he take ML's players and win. If he is  great coach, should be yes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much has this team really improved this off-season? - Luvnit2 - 07-19-2019, 11:34 PM