Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How much has this team really improved this off-season?
(07-19-2019, 11:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I dropped the Reds about 7 years ago. Tonight was an example of why I dropped them. Blow a 7 run lead in 1 inning, they are a joke, owner is a joke and worse than MB.

Talk about rebuild, Reds until 2019 sent talent away, Frazier, Chapman nd kept guys like Votto (worst defensive 1st basement in league and Homer Bailey.

But i digress. Yes injury year like one suffered by Bengals in 2018 is a legit excuse to lose. They won 6 games in spite of it. So it is realistic to think a healthy core of offensive players, improved play from Bates, Lawson, Hubbard and an infusion of rookie LB Pratt may get us talent wise equal to playoff teams. Then, it becomes coaching, is Zac the answer. Can he take ML's players and win. If he is  great coach, should be yes

You know what I’m talking about then. Both organizations are terrible, I’m just a bigger baseball fan than I am a football fan. I do get that they should gain from the younger guys becoming more seasoned and hopefully guys being healthy. Talking about the Reds, I’m worried that the Father Time Votto thing will start to happen to the Bengals with their stud WR, DT and DE. Mostly, I’m just having a hard time seeing how the Oline won’t be crazy bad... and that’s if they all stay healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much has this team really improved this off-season? - Circleville Guy - 07-19-2019, 11:45 PM