Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The political bubble and how it affects your opinion
(07-22-2019, 04:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: your points aren't trolling because they are contrary. Your points are troll because you don't address the content, you address either the semantics or ignore chunks of the statement with the intention of misrepresenting or exaggerating what was said. Your posts are not meant for discussion. They're meant to annoy. They're meant to frustrate and they're meant to dismantle any kind of positive or functional discourse.

And now you're going to tell me that I cannot possibly know what the intentions behind your posts are, or something to that effect. Or maybe now that I've already called it out, you'll try some other way to dodge my point and instead make it some other form of pissing contest that doesn't go anywhere.

Either way, I'm not really concerned with what you post. You showed your ass, bro. I'm sorry that you took so long with it. It would have saved me a lot of time had I recognized it sooner.

I thought my point addressed the content perfectly.

You  can assume whatever you want and pat yourself on the back for "calling me out". What point of yours did I dodge again (I'm a troll)?

Imagine my shame.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The political bubble and how it affects your opinion - bfine32 - 07-22-2019, 04:28 PM