Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The political bubble and how it affects your opinion
(07-22-2019, 05:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: CJ made an earnest attempt to contribute to the OP and discussed common ground. You've only posted attacks and haven't addressed the OP. 

Was there a bias towards his own point of view? Sure, but it didn't take away from his comments and harping on that detail that rather than the substance combined with an unwillingness to contribute to the OP can only be characterized as trolling. He was spot on in his response explaining that. 

People are catching on and will stop engaging you.

No one said his attempt was not earnest. I simply pointed out that he may be exhibiting a POV that is discussed in the OP and in my reply I referred to a technique (Johari's Window) that will help others understand their relationship between themselves and others.  My inference was he may want to recognize his "blind spot".

So far he has responded with a made up insult: "I cannot imagine a Liberal having a rational point" and been called a "troll"; yet in some logic I'm the one posting attacks. And his response get applause.

If by engaging, you mean stop insulting; then the sooner the better.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The political bubble and how it affects your opinion - bfine32 - 07-22-2019, 05:17 PM