Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to teens: Illegals vote 3+ times, Article 2 lets me do whatever I want
Nothing like the President of the US repeating baseless lies to young Americans, especially after his voting commission found that his lies were baseless. The illegal voting lie wasn't the only one Trump told that day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/23/yet-again-trump-falsely-blames-illegal-voting-getting-walloped-california/?utm_term=.9cacd6807949

This was at an event for Turning Points USA, a conservative college group with multiple chapters across the US and UK, and a history of questionable involvement in presidential campaigns and racism/white supremacy from chapters.

The event was highlighting the censorship of conservative voices in high schools and colleges. There's certainly an issue in our culture where opposing views are demonized rather than listened to and dialogued engaged in, but spreading lies doesn't help the cause and may only make the issue worse.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trump to teens: Illegals vote 3+ times, Article 2 lets me do whatever I want - BmorePat87 - 07-23-2019, 06:33 PM