Poll: What is your level of concern over the POTUS's mental state?
Not concerned at all. He's sharp as a tack!
Not too concerned. We all have bad days, right?
A little concerned. Still in "Wait-and-See" mode.
Highly concerned. Really worried about what reality he is in.
Good Lord, man! And this dude has the nuclear "football"?!?!?!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concern over the Mental State of the POTUS
(07-23-2019, 11:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think I remember seeing Hollo say something in another thread about how now he sees the American flag and is ashamed now or something along those lines. I didn't say anything, but I thought it was a silly thing to say. Trump will be around for 4-8 years, and then there will be a new President. Connecting Trump to the American flag is a really weird decision. How can a guy who's been in charge for 2.5 out of 243 years change your opinion on the country? If that's the case, you never really liked this country in the first place, because Trump certainly isn't the country and he isn't the flag. 

Hey... Wink First of all, I sure didn't say "ashamed".

As to what I said, it sure was something intended to illustrate how sad Trump makes me because I like the US - maybe "never really" (but I don't have to). He is a bit of a badge of shame for the nation. To a foreigner, at least.
And why he made me change my mind so easily is that I would never have thought such a travesty of a presidency possible. And that this guy actually can get elected. Yeah that was a pretty mind-altering shock and that sure is a consequence of my distanced view.

And you probably had your past bad presidents in way worse times. Doesn't make the current one better. And if the effects I'm afraid of just go away so easily, I have my doubts about that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Concern over the Mental State of the POTUS - hollodero - 07-24-2019, 12:27 AM