Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration and our culture
(05-27-2015, 01:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That whole, 'we all came from immigrants" is nonsense, as if that means anyone has a right to come to this country from anywhere, whenever they please, and without our permission.  Most countries are full of people whose ancestors came from somewhere else.  How open is the Southern border of Mexico?

I read the article, but couldn't watch it right now, so I can't really comment on what she said in the video's, but one thing I do agree with is that we need a serious overhaul of our immigration system.

Starting with doing away with jus soli (right of land) and switching to jus sanguinis (right of blood) in order to become a USC.
Next we need to start matching other countries immigration laws.
For example:
Communist countires do not allow the purchase of property by non citizens, western countries do.
Mexico: http://www.mexonline.com/propmex.htm
Many Asian countries, etc.

Jobs is another big example. In some countries USC's are not allowed to have jobs in certain fields.

I think all of this should also apply in reverse.

That's just to get us started. We also need to evaluate the Job visa's, and start working on getting illegals with records out of our country and back to where they came from.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Immigration and our culture - Mike M (the other one) - 05-27-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Immigration and our culture - CKwi88 - 05-27-2015, 02:46 PM