Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-01-2015, 02:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm always in complete control, providing a gal doesn't grab it.
I used to go into strip clubs and piss some of the girls off, as I'm not a cat that starts drooling and losing my mind.
I'd tell them that I understand that they are trying to make a living and would be better served moving to the next guy.
I never sat near the stage, so don't get the idea that I was trying to get a facefull for nothing.
If a girl was persistent, I would make the offer of $2 for them to give me a backrub.
Most found it refreshing that I was not just there to ogle them and sat down for conversation.

The ones that got rude with me, I'd tell them that I paid my cover, that they were just as naked across the room, and they needed to get the F away from me.

Meh.... I'm weird, I know.
Smirk

I can dig that.

My friends took me to a strip club as part of my bachelor party.  After I drove my future brother n law home (as I was stone cold sober and he was a mess) I stopped to see my fiance.  She knew where I was going but I didn't know she knew.  She asked how it went and what we did and I told her the truth.  After she laughed and said she already knew she asked what I thought.  My response "Parts is parts".

I don't get going to get all revved up for something you can't have.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - GMDino - 10-01-2015, 02:47 PM