Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraq Veteran Fired Due To Skin Color
(07-30-2019, 01:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I didn't make the claim that any of them were fired, only that they were pressured.

But I guess when it suits you, you can play the literal game vs the figurative one. So I guess next time one of Trump's people resign, we should take it literally right?

Well, actually, you said:

(07-30-2019, 11:45 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hahaha funny.
First complaints about diversity at the top.
Then in a matter of days, 6 white people resign, but they weren't forced to resign, just pressured right?

"In a statement Sunday that was first reported by Politico, Reps. Vicente Gonzalez and Filemon Velam, both of Texas, called for Jaslow’s firing and said the DCCC was “in complete chaos.” "

Again just a coincidence right, no pressure from anyone.

and

(07-30-2019, 12:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/top-dccc-staffer-out-amid-diversity-uproar-1439525

Allison Jaslow
Jared Smith
Melissa Miller
Molly Ritner
Nick Pancrazio

Van Ornelas  _ hmm, maybe 5 white people maybe, not sure can't find anything about her.

Remember, they called for resignations on Sunday, then On Monday was the massacre.

The link you provided did not say anything about anyone calling for resignations or firings. I said there was nothing about a call for such action in the article.

If someone asks for someone's resignation, that is the same as firing them in my book, I'm not arguing that semantic difference. I am saying there was no call for their firing or resignations, and there is no evidence their resignations were requested, based upon what I have read in this thread and through the sources provided.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iraq Veteran Fired Due To Skin Color - Belsnickel - 07-30-2019, 01:18 PM