Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GOP rallies around Trump 9/11 lie
(07-30-2019, 06:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to stop you right there. He absolutely started to make it about himself when he said that. He's a narcissist. Even his defenders can admit that. Making things about himself is what he does. His wealth was gained by putting his name on things others made or selling his name for things others made.

I'm just gonna stop you right there. It's the media making it about something that Trump didn't say. There was nothing political or politically charged about what he said. He kept the focus on the first respondents. He's talking about how he was there and he saw them and inferring how brave they were, he also said he wasn't one. I don't really see how that's making it all about Trump. Hillary would've said the same thing and none of us would've cared. Except your side would be bragging it up. She was there on the 2nd day with them saw them, but wasn't a 1st responder herself.

"I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder," Trump said. "But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

So pick your battles, this one isn't worth it. There's plenty of other things Trump literally says that you can attack.

I didn't see you mention the 9/11 bill that Obama Vetoed?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
GOP rallies around Trump 9/11 lie - jj22 - 07-30-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: GOP rallies around Trump 9/11 lie - Mike M (the other one) - 07-30-2019, 06:46 PM