Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraq Veteran Fired Due To Skin Color
(07-31-2019, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could have quoted Dill if you wanted to call his view of the situation into question.

As to me: I've not called anyone racist in this thread, but I do believe that Ms Jaslow was asked to resign partly because of the color of her skin. I'll leave it up to others if they feel that is an example of racism.

Let's try an honesty experiment:

White Person A:  Black person B; you've hired too many black folk and I want you to resign

Black Person B: You may be right; we have too many blacks working here, I resign

Unbiased Observer: We have no prove that Person B's skin color had anything to do with the request for Person A asking for resignation.

Pick the person that looks the silliest in the vignette:

White Person A

Black Person B

Unbiased Observer

Unsurprisingly, this is an inaccurate and grossly over-simplified version of what occurred. I'll just leave you to be intellectually dishonest on your own with this one; leading a horse to water and all that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iraq Veteran Fired Due To Skin Color - Belsnickel - 07-31-2019, 09:12 PM