Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick
(08-01-2019, 04:42 PM)NKURyan Wrote: It's this right here, coupled with some of the projections that had Finley rated a lot higher than we actually got him. IIRC ESPN in particular had him as a low first round/early second round guy, and I doubt they were the only ones. People convinced themselves that we got a steal and some went even farther and thought he'd be Dalton's replacement, and now that he looks like a typical 4th round pick EVERYBODY PANIC.

Pointed this out elsewhere, too, but if you're one of those guys on the Dolegala bandwagon I think he didn't get a single snap in any of the 7-on-7 or 11-on-11 work the Bengals ran yesterday unless I missed something.

I don't think Finley is going anywhere yet, it's just a matter of whether they decide to keep Driskel around IMO.

Driskel has looked good during Training camp and preseason games in the past.  Just doesn't translate into actual games.  If they keep 3 QB, it will take a roster spot from somewhere else, either WR or D-Line.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick - psychdoctor - 08-01-2019, 04:49 PM