Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly released Nixon tape includes Nixon and Reagan using racist language
(08-01-2019, 04:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: So what how long it happened. It changes nothing that we keep having these people in power and making decision that supposedly help minorities when in reality you see how they feel about minorities.

Like Trump you guys want us to trust him, but you can't trust people that think this way about you.

Something you guys don't have to worry about and I guess because of that don't care.

Cops, Lawyers, Judges, Teachers, Politicians, Hiring managers etc many people in power feel this way about minorities. And they are supposed to be fair to us?

Don't believe they will, they won't and aren't'.

Be happy you don't have to worry about that.

Reagan like Trump had a lot of policies that effected Minorities. Be blessed those policies didn't hurt you like they did/do us. Be happy you don't live in a world where people in power think these things about you.

Be grateful they don't want to Make America Great Again by taking us back to the days minorities were subhuman. The real subconscious meaning behind that.

Carry on with the excuses. Your not racist tho. You just defend and make excuses for it. Kinda like you don't support Trump but......

Can't even bring yourself to say it's wrong to call people of African descent Monkeys. Maybe because you know it is a favorite attack from Republicans on Mrs. Obama.

I do appreciate those brave enough to speak out on racism, and I applaud them for their risk.

If this is a long-winded attempt to call me a racist, you can go kick rocks. Of course it matters that it was 50 years ago and it has 0 to do with Trump. There's enough racism going on today that we don't need to bring up examples from 50 years ago.

Quick name on of the best champions for human rights in our lifetime. If you picked Mohamed Ali then click on this about the 2 minute mark:

It happened about 50 years ago. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newly released Nixon tape includes Nixon and Reagan using racist language - bfine32 - 08-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Reagan Exposed. - jj22 - 08-01-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: Reagan Exposed. - Dill - 08-01-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Reagan Exposed. - jj22 - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Reagan Exposed. - bfine32 - 08-01-2019, 01:27 PM