so far looks,like to me the game this year and next year
will be too big for him.
everything has to work around him in order for him
to move the chains.
he lacks swagger. hes lacks that Brett Farve Baker Mayfield
confidence.
if a QB lacks that.hes done.
I cant see him being next in line

Well he's a Bengals so I wish him loads of luck.

(08-01-2019, 01:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I live just outside of Raleigh, so I get more than a healthy dose of all things NC State related.  NC State oversells their QBs, wanting to believe that each one is going to be the next Phillip Rivers, and so far the next Phillip Rivers has been no where in sight.  Finely is just another in a line of NC State QB duds.  Remember Mike Glennon?  Yeah, the giraffe neck looking guy that bombed out with Tampa Bay and got pushed aside in favor of Jameis Winston??  Well, Glennon was the reason that Russell Wilson ended up at Wisconsin for his final season.  NC State was going to bench Wilson in favor of Glennon, so Wilson just transferred.

ok, and speaking of Rivers, Easton Stick is the QB I wanted us to draft, and camp notes say he's making the typical rookie mistakes, but also slinging some beauties.

EDIT: I don't think Glennon was given a fair shake in the NFL though. He did good when he was leading the team in TB as a Rookie, just not setting the world on fire or an exciting player, and they ended up drafting Wineston the next year anyways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick - Mike M (the other one) - 08-01-2019, 05:17 PM