Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick
(08-01-2019, 04:42 PM)NKURyan Wrote: It's this right here, coupled with some of the projections that had Finley rated a lot higher than we actually got him. IIRC ESPN in particular had him as a low first round/early second round guy, and I doubt they were the only ones. People convinced themselves that we got a steal and some went even farther and thought he'd be Dalton's replacement, and now that he looks like a typical 4th round pick EVERYBODY PANIC.

Pointed this out elsewhere, too, but if you're one of those guys on the Dolegala bandwagon I think he didn't get a single snap in any of the 7-on-7 or 11-on-11 work the Bengals ran yesterday unless I missed something.

I don't think Finley is going anywhere yet, it's just a matter of whether they decide to keep Driskel around IMO.

Maybe Dolegala is better but ZT refuses to give him a chance over "his guy" in Finley.  It's never too soon to start a baseless rumor. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick - Nately120 - 08-01-2019, 05:49 PM