Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-02-2019, 11:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sample might not be on many people's radar, but as soon as we drafted him, I watched as much about him as I could.  I came to the conclusion that his stats were no fault of his own.  The guy simply did everything that his team asked of him, in a powerful kind of way.  He catches most everything thrown at him, he blocks like a mobile, agile lineman down field.  He will be a major player for the Bengals this season, even if in an increasing role.

I agree about Sample, but his biggest contribution will be to the team (offense) giving us the ability to run more 2 and 3 TE sets with a great blocking TE. This will help the OL and the formations will make the defense stay honest (vanilla) for the run or the pass play.

I am excited to see our 3 TE's. I think we may have the best threesome in the NFL now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - Luvnit2 - 08-03-2019, 09:07 AM